Otto Tiles & Design is a London based contemporary tile company with a rustic touch and the provider of unparalleled quality artisan tiles.
The Sample Coordinator is responsible for processing, dispatching, tracking, getting feedback, reporting all product samples ordered via the online store, email and telephone, and managing the sample inventory. Furthermore, answering basic questions about products by email and over the phone, organising and forwarding the inbound online enquiry forms to departments are also the responsibilities of the Sample Coordinator.
We’d love to work someone with…
– Excellent organisational skills
– Great verbal and written communication skills
– Self-motivated, pro-active and professional
– A collaborating working style
– The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Good Microsoft Office and computer skills
To apply, please send your resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with Ref:SCL01 on the subject line.